Posted on: November 19, 2021
Administrative AssistantA Great Opportunity / Full-time /
HourlyAt ViaQuest Hospice we take a holistic approach, offering
services to treat the physical, emotional and mental needs of our
patients and their loved ones. Apply today and make a difference in
the lives of the patients we serve!
Responsibilities may include:
- Performing and coordinating clerical duties such as mass
mailings, meeting minutes, disbursement of company mail, etc.
- Scheduling of appointments and maintaining and communicating
schedule changes, call offs, etc.
- Data entry and maintaining tracking as needed.
- Providing a high level of customer service to internal and
Requirements for this position include:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Experience in reception, typing, word processing and general
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Presents well and is customer service oriented.
What ViaQuest can offer you:
- Paid training.
- Benefit package for full-time employees (including medical,
vision, dental, disability and life insurance and a 401k).
- Employee discount program.
- Paid-time off
- Employee referral bonus program.
About ViaQuest Hospice
To learn more about ViaQuest Hospice please visit
From Our Employees To You
Would you like to refer someone else to this job and earn a bonus?
Participate in our referral program!
Do you have questions?
Email us at
Keywords: ViaQuest, Bloomington , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Linton, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!