Digital Marketing Strategist
Company: Hoosier Hills Credit Union
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: $19.21-$32.38
Dynamic, self-driven individual with Digital Marketing experience
and skills plays an important role on the Marketing Team to achieve
Marketing and Strategic Plan goals through developing and
implementing effective digital marketing strategies, managing
HHCU's website and social media presence, coordinating the digital
aspects of the Financial Wellness program, and through production
of videos and presentations that persuasively tell the HHCU story.
As an effective Marketing Team member, the Digital Marketing
Strategist works with all areas of the Credit Union.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategy including SEO,
SEM, digital display, retargeting and other digital means of
targeting our members and potential members.
- Develop social media strategy and manage all social channels to
drive online traffic, increase brand awareness, build
relationships, and develop member loyalty. Increase positive social
media reviews. Continuously improve our social media reach by
capturing, tracking and analyzing the appropriate social metrics,
insights and best practices, and implementing new strategies based
on this information.
- Respond to questions or comments on social media and website in
a timely manner. Involve other lines of business as needed to
understand each situation and processes. Manage member touchpoints
to ensure a positive member experience, consistent with our
- Regularly monitor, analyze and report on website, email, social
media and other digital marketing results, metrics, and trends.
Track digital reporting and look for optimization opportunities in
platforms including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other
available tools. Remain up to date on latest marketing technology
and social media platforms. Monitor competitor digital marketing
efforts to gain insight to improve our digital presence.
- Develop lead generation strategies for the HHCU website.
Analyze website results and mobile traffic to optimize user
experience and conversion results. Evaluate new web technologies
and techniques. Recommend and implement updates to the website to
attract new members, enhance relationships with existing members,
and enhance site content and functionality.
- Execute website updates, including creation of landing pages,
maintenance messages, rate and fee changes, member alerts, fraud
updates, etc. Regularly assess website for broken links and errors,
accuracy of content and compatibility/usability issues. Repair
- Conduct ongoing keyword research to increase organic search.
Manage internal page links, meta-data, alt and title tags, per-page
keywords and page descriptions. Ensure search optimization for key
- Plan email campaigns using email/marketing automation.
Collaborate with Marketing team on execution.
- Manage HHCU's Financial Wellness outreach program. Work with
outside vendors to ensure programs are running smoothly. Promote
individual, group, and classroom participation. Work with External
Communications Coordinator to schedule and implement community
presentations and events. Set goals and track usage. Coordinate
webinars and podcasts. Plan digital educational offerings for our
members and communities.
- Plan and produce video content. Produce PowerPoint, Prezi or
other visual presentations as needed. Take photos as needed.
- Represent the Marketing team as needed in project and system
development within the CU to ensure plans are well-suited to
optimal member experience.
- Keep current with marketing trends and competitor strategy by
working with the Service Centers and collaborating with other
business lines on competitive issues, collecting competitor
communications, and visiting websites on a regular basis.
- Assist in the set-up and staffing of Credit Union events. This
may require time outside of regular business hours.
- Maintain marketing archives and records, including archived
copies of HHCU's newsletter, advertisements, and news and public
relations coverage of Hoosier Hills.
For company use only - PM19
For company use only - PM19Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, community or public
relations, or business-related field required.
- At least four years' marketing communications experience
- Substantial knowledge and skills with digital marketing
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills required.
Ability to write and speak clearly using correct grammar is
- Skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Prezi, social media
aggregating software such as Hootsuite, digital tracking software
such as Google Analytics and Tag Manager, and Adobe software
- Video/presentation production experience.
- Knowledgeable about products and services offered by the Credit
- Professional, with well-developed interpersonal skills essential
to deal courteously and effectively with a diverse group of
employees, managers, callers, visitors, and vendors.
- Basic mathematical skills (calculations and concepts involving
decimals, percentages, fractions, etc.).
- Typing/word processing skills (60 words per minute after errors
Working Environment/Physical Demands
- Works in a typical administrative setting with climate control
and appropriate lighting.
- Work requires sitting most of the day, as well as lifting and
carrying up to 30 pounds.
Perform other duties as assigned. Please note this job description
is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of
activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the
employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may
change at any time or without notice.PI177309190
Keywords: Hoosier Hills Credit Union, Bloomington , Digital Marketing Strategist, Advertising , Bedford, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!