Brown County Schools Substitute Teacher
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Brown County Schools Substitute Teacher Positions!
Remember that teacher who made a difference in your life? Now it's
your turn! Substitute teaching is a great opportunity to be a
mentor and help students become the best versions of themselves.
Substitute teachers are essential to ensuring students continue to
learn and grow every day.
To schedule a time on my calendar directly:
Why substitute teach?
- Positively impact the education of students in your own
- Feel good about the work you do.
- Earn steady income through a variety of short- and long-term
substitute positions available.
- Enjoy work-life balance.
- Assume duties of the classroom teacher in accordance with
school district lesson plans, school rules, and Kelly policies.
- Leading instruction in the classroom by conducting the
teacher's existing lesson plans
- Instructing students on a variety of classroom
- Building positive relationships
- Assigning reasonable tasks and homework
- Motivate students to learn, and encourage classroom
- Create a classroom environment that's conducive to learning and
appropriate to the maturity and interests of students
- Adapt to the various learning styles of students
- For long-term assignments, it may be required to develop
lessons plans, as well as create, administer, and grade tests and
- High School Diploma
Perks you'll enjoy as a substitute teacher:
- Free online classroom management training to help you become a
capable, confident classroom leader
- Free ongoing professional development to keep your skills
- Paid orientation on district policies and procedures so you
understand the culture and requirements of the school district
- Weekly pay
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act healthcare coverage, for
- Group insurance options*
- Ability to create a work schedule that works for you
- Ability to select your preferred school locations
"*Offered and administered by EnrollVB. These plans are not
sponsored by Kelly.
- Apply now!
- If you meet the minimum requirements, you will receive a
response to your application within 24 hours. This is an
opportunity for you to also get questions answered and learn more
about the position.
- Share this job. Know someone who would make a great substitute
teacher? We're always looking for more role models!
- Once you're fully onboarded and working, if you refer someone
that we successfully onboard and they work 10 assignments, we pay
Our commitment to you:Kelly - Education is committed to our
substitute employees working in safe environments. Kelly Education
operates under the collective guidance of the Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention (CDC), state officials, and school district
administration, and we ensure our employees are adequately
protected by school district policies and procedures.
Please feel free to call or email for more information:
317-759-9330 or MONT454@kellyservices.com OR to schedule a time on
Keywords: Kelly Services, Bloomington , Brown County Schools Substitute Teacher, Education / Teaching , Nashville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!