Posted on: November 11, 2019
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor s degree from a four-year college or
university is preferred; preferably in psychology, social work, or
related field. Experience working and/or volunteering for a minimum
of two years within the behavioral health, criminal justice, or
social services field considered in place of degree.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This title does not supervise others.
Observes and documents client compliance with medication regimes as
dictated in the treatment plan; assists clinical staff in meeting
and monitoring the client s medical and health care needs.
Assists in the implementation of agency programs as specified by
supervisor; facilitates group activities and implements
individualized care plans as developed by the treatment team.
Assists clients in learning how to meet basic needs, including but
not limited to, medication management, developing life skills (i.e.
cooking, money management, cleaning, and parenting), pursuing
recreational and leisure activities, housing, transportation,
legal, medical and financial assistance, and securing appropriate
Assists in setting treatment goals and developing care plans with
clients to abstain from substance use, increase community prosocial
support, learn replacement behaviors, and develop transition
Assists with admissions and discharges.
Facilitates client s use of family, social and community resources;
acting as an advocate with external resources and agencies and
Participates in treatment team meetings for the purpose of
summarizing, reviewing and developing client s treatment goals, and
Regular and reliable attendance is required.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
Discharge summary/ transition plan completed, error free/ with
Monthly hours of care 40.
Document within 2 days.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
All other duties as assigned.
TIME TYPE:Full time
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our
employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy.
Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for
* HEALTH & WELLNESS
* Medical Coverage
* Dental Coverage
* Vision Coverage
* Flexible Spending Account
* Health Savings Account
* Short Term Disability
* Long Term Disability - Company Paid
* Wellness Programs - Company Paid
* FINANCIAL WELLBEING
* Competitive Compensation Packages
* Life Insurance - Company Paid
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
* 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
* Retirement and Financial Planning Services
* Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless,
Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
* Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National
Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
* CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH
* At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We
provide company paid professional training for various skills,
certifications, and continuing education
* Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our
employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5
state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
* Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and
* Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence
teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
* WORK LIFE BALANCE
* Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal
Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
* Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life
* Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal
problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job
performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual
orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Centerstone, Bloomington , Recovery Coach, Education / Teaching , Bloomington, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!