Adecco is hiring a Quality Engineer for a local leading client
in Columbus, IN!
The Quality Engineer represents the Quality Assurance function on
product development core teams from early design stages to product
implementation in manufacturing. This individual develops and
executes the Quality plan for each product development stage. They
ensure that product development projects are conducted in
compliance with internal, customer, and regulatory requirements.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications below!
• Review new and modified product designs and process documentation
for quality attributes, including manufacturability,
serviceability,testability, reliability, and conformance to product
and quality system requirements.
• The creation and delivery of QAE deliverables within NPD such as
but not limited to: QR, QFD, DVP&R, QTM, statistical data
analysis, testing and tracking of Validation of Products, initial
and ongoing DVP&R, component quality validation and
• Manage continued compliance, engineering changes, consumer
complaints, retailer returns, and changing regulatory
- BS Degree in Engineering required with 5+ years of relevant
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) highly preferred