Quality Engineer Technician
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Quality Engineering Technician
- Interpret basic engineering drawings.
- Assist QE and PE troubleshooting of daily floor side
- Lead corrective action activities from beginning to end with
cross functional groups.
- Assist QE and complete reports on quality issues to customers
- Lead inspection activities with inspectors and
- Effectively use gauges and measuring equipment (CMM
- Analyze data to assist with Kaizen activities – 1st pass yield,
scrap reduction, process improvements, ppm reduction, productivity
improvements, capability improvements.
- Create APQP documents and help set up processes for new
- Working knowledge of ADI Quality System requirements.
- Ability to communicate to internal and external contacts, both
verbal and written.
- Ability to read blueprints and technical documents.
- Ability to make formal presentations.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Understand SPC, Control Charting, FMEA.
- Data Analysis, IoT, Microsoft Office Suite
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree or an Associate degree is preferred.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Bloomington , Quality Engineer Technician, Engineering , Crothersville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!