Chevrolet Master Technician
Company: P4 Automotive
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Signing Bonus's Based on Experience-Relocation Compensation
Based on Experience-Aggressive Weekly Pay Plans-5 Brand Dealer
Group with Openings at out Chevrolet of Colu,bus locations or For
Qualified Techs. Columbus Auto Group is the Fastest Growing Dealer
Group in all of Indiana. We are not like any other car dealership
and we are extremely proud of that distinction. We realize how
difficult it is to make a change, but we would like to show you
what you are missing. We believe in a supportive, professional team
environment that supports every employee in their desire to grow
and support themselves and their family. Positivity is a must and
the desire to make a positive impact on the store, the team, and
our customers experience. The best candidates will be passionate
technicians who are driven to succeed. Quality of workmanship and
pride in continuous company and manufacturer training is the key.
We believe that our Fixed and Service Teams are the key to our
success. The master technician will act as a consultant for
diagnostic work, vehicle repairs, and procedures. The master
technician will also provide leadership and direction to other
members of the service department. All Columbus Auto Group
associates are expected to demonstrate core behaviors that help us
provide the level of service that customers expect:
- Drive: Self-motivated to act and to do more than what is
expected to deliver excellent service.
- Desire to Learn: Actively seeks to build or acquire new
knowledge to improve and develop skills.
- Speed of Execution: Carries out job duties in a manner that
demonstrates ability to achieve the expected level of efficiency,
quality, and customer service.
- Detail Orientation: Completes tasks accurately, thoroughly and
with an eye toward quality, and in accordance with established
processes and procedures.
- Reliability: Assumes personal responsibility for all aspects of
work: quality, timeliness, and results: seeking to complete tasks
with little oversight. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Diagnoses and repairs vehicles accurately and within a
reasonable time frame and with a quality of work that exceeds
- Able to diagnose and repair automotive systems including
engines, steering, brakes, suspension, transmission, air
- Conduct multi-point inspections and identify needed maintenance
services and repairs.
- Document inspection findings and maintenance requirements
clearly and accurately
- Assist with maintaining a clean and safe shop environment.
- Perform advanced removal and replacement, and diagnostic work
accurately according to daily work orders as received from
- Knows, understands, and performs all duties of all Technician
- Observes and follows all necessary safety regulations when
operating machinery, equipment, and tools.
- Performs any other duties either necessary for customer service
or perceived by or assigned to the job. What We Offer:
- Saturday lunches
- Medical, Dental Benefits
- 401 K
- Paid time off and vacation
- Company paid life insurance
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Long term job security
- Discounts on products and services
- Above average industry pay
- Move (relocation) assistance available
- Sign On bonus's for Qualified Applicants PI174261633
Keywords: P4 Automotive, Bloomington , Chevrolet Master Technician, Engineering , Columbus, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!