Company: Kelly Science, Engineering, Technology & Telecom
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Diesel and Natural Gas Engines - Test Cell Environment
The position will be extended and could possibly turn full-time.
The position is Hybrid - need to be onsite to train and come into
the office weekly.
- Design, develop, test, or oversee the installation of
electrical equipment, components, or systems for commercial,
industrial, military, or scientific use.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Support mechanical and electrical systems engineering for PSBU
High Horsepower Test cells.
- Gather test requirements and engineering new measurement
equipment, RIGs, test cell upgrades, improvements, etc
- Design, develop, and test the manufacture of electrical
equipment, including machinery controls, wiring, and lighting
- Evaluate the cost-effectiveness, reliability, and safety of
certain design models
- Estimate time and cost to complete projects
- Simulate and test machine/structure/system operation
Investigate and test vendors and competitors' products
- 4+ years of related experience
- AutoCAD experience
- Electrical experience and ability to read schematics and
understand I/O subsystems
- Ability to work as a team and self-manage
- Experience using 7 step problem solving, DFMEA (Design Failure
Mode & Effects Analysis) or FTA's (Fault Tree Analysis)
- Proven ability to lead all aspects of a capital project from
start to finish
- Experience using DIADEM, Excel, Minitab, or Matlab to analyze
- Familiarity working with and troubleshooting electrical control
- Plant engineering environment and test cells experience is a
- Must have a bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
Important information: To be immediately considered, please send an
updated version of your resume to Deas172@kellyservices.com.
***(Kelly Services does not expense or reimburse relocation
Keywords: Kelly Science, Engineering, Technology & Telecom, Bloomington , Electrical Engineer, Engineering , Seymour, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!