Sr. Machining Engineer - 2nd Shift (6 PM- 3AM)
Company: Kelly Science, Engineering, Technology & Telecom
Posted on: August 6, 2022
We are looking for a talented SR. MANUFACTURING ENGINEER, 2nd
Shift to join our team specializing in MANUFACTURING for our POWER
SYSTEMS BUSINESS UNIT at the SEYMOUR. IN. SITE LOCATION. In this
role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Solving problems using systematic analysis processes and
industry standard methodologies.
- Build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet
- Optimize work processes.
- Champion and model proactive health and safety behaviors.
- Take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of
urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.To be successful in this role
you will need the following:
- College, university, or equivalent degree required.
- At least three (3) years of professional relevant work
- The successful candidate will be working a split shift. (2nd
shift evenings with coverage into 3rd shift hours) providing
technical support to the Seymour Machining Center facility
including Custom machining (block/head/other) at the Seymour Engine
Plant facility. Sites are in close proximity.
- Prior experience with CNC machining and programming is
required. This includes a demonstrated track record of proficiency
at being able to operate, program and troubleshoot CNC equipment
- Must be a self-starter, capable of leading and resolving
production equipment or process issues as well as identifying and
working on projects when possible.Important information: To be
immediately considered, please send an updated WORD DOCX version of
your resume to Deas172@kellyservices.com.
- ***(Kelly Services does not expense or reimburse relocation
Keywords: Kelly Science, Engineering, Technology & Telecom, Bloomington , Sr. Machining Engineer - 2nd Shift (6 PM- 3AM), Engineering , Seymour, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!