Posted on: August 7, 2022
A Remediation Engineer [remote] position in Bloomington, Indiana
is available courtesy of Modis Engineering.Responsibilities:
- Managing and performing work to augment the design files in
support of a submission.
- Focus on the engineering responsibilities for this
- Position report to engineering management (team leaders) and
interact directly with a cross-functional working group including
Regulatory, QA and SBU, which will be responsible for the
- Work will be performed on-site.
- Ability to travel to external facilities (including out of the
country facilities) as necessary.Qualifications:
- Must have an engineering degree and also 1+ years of experience
with Design History Files.
- Extensive work experience within the medical device / FDA
- Strong engineering and technical expertise.
- Extensive DHF experience, with a variety of medical
- Familiar with cGMP, ISO 13485, ISO 14971.
- Technical acumen to work with team engineers to
identify/conduct remediation activities.
- Very conscientious / detail-oriented individuals / strong team
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States on a full-time basis. This assignment does not allow
sponsorship. Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Modis, Bloomington , Remediation Engineer, Engineering , Bloomington, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!