Cement Process Engineer
Company: Manpower Engineering
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Manpower Engineering is looking for a Cement Process Engineer
for our client in Greencastle, IN. Direct/perm salaried position.
Offers a lot of career upward mobility opportunities.
- Ensure maximum process equipment capacity usage through
continuous monitoring and continuous improvement of process
parameter controls, refining control methods and enhancing systems
through engineered process flow improvements. Summary of what you'd
- Schedule, supervise and take part in process flow studies for
all production systems; plan, design, coordinate and schedule
process-flow improvement projects; and train and support plant
personnel in process flow activities
- Work closely with night Plant Supervisors, Maintenance Planner
and Automation Engineer to address process flow concerns,
minimizing down times; develop and implement regular system flow
analysis programs; and prepare process flow materials and services
- Analyze equipment shutdowns and make recommendations for
operational and control changes, and follow up on implementation of
agreed upon changes
- Ensure adherence to the company's plant rules for conduct,
health and safety, and environmental issues by supervised
personnel; and administer appropriate disciplinary actions for
Here's a summary of who we're seeking:
- BS in Chemical Engineering preferred. If have process
background, then Mechanical or Industrial Engineering BS degree is
good as well.
- Process engineering experience doing things like air flow
measurements, heat and mass balancing, etc.
- Will to be on-call for covering plant needs, both routine and
emergency needs as required, and fills in for Production Manager as
necessary (about once every 6 weeks)
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build consensus and
- Able to develop long-term solutions for repair and maintenance
Keywords: Manpower Engineering, Bloomington , Cement Process Engineer, Engineering , Greencastle, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...