Banking Solution Director
Company: g2o: Your Digital Experience & Technology Partner
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Imagine being part of a team that helps clients build better
relationships with customers. When you join us, you'll help
top-notch clients to execute the digital strategies of the future.
Every day, we collaborate with clients and each other to provide
technology expertise, human-centered design and industry experience
to deliver real business results. Responsibilities:
- Partner with other senior members of g2o to define and enhance
- Work with Business Development team members to orient clients
and partners about g2o's go-to-market service offerings.
- Oversee and track projects from kickoff to deployment, ensuring
that all team members are adequately prepared; managing risk across
your project portfolio; and ensuring customer obligations are
- Effectively utilize a team of resources and adhere to schedule
dates to ensure successful project completion and customer
- Work with customer stakeholders to identify and understand
risks to project completion.
- Handle issue resolution escalated by customers or other team
members and engage appropriate resources to ensure proper
mitigation and customer satisfaction.
- Identify any yellow or red flags on projects and be willing to
roll up your sleeves to help wherever needed to ensure customer
- Define and implement best practices for digital banking project
execution and rollout. Lead solution discussions between the g2o
and customer teams, bridge the gap between the customer's business
needs and the g2o products, including:
- Verbalize, consult, and document customer requirements and
requests for enhancements
- Definition and creation of workflows and business rules.
- Definition of the hardware, system software, and network
configurations required for implementations.
- Partner with 3rd party integration vendors to understand
solution and review API documents to articulate development and
- Collaborate with Product and Development teams to evaluate and
iterate on requirements during project phases.
- Provide effort estimates, staffing requirements, timelines,
pricing, and SOW document input for implementations.
- Conduct analysis and resolution of complex customer
problems/situations while practicing excellent customer relation
skills. Required qualifications Requirements:
- The role requires a solution-oriented mindset. Someone who can
both think creatively in terms of vision but who is grounded
enough, with enough attention to detail, to ensure the vision can
get translated to execution.
- Digital banking platforms/solutions delivery experience and
detailed knowledge of online and mobile banking deployment models
for mid-sized banks or credit unions.
- Experience working with mid-sized banks with $15 - 100 billion
in investible assets.
- Leadership experience with diverse teams in the implementation
of software for mid-sized banks or credit unions.
- Expertise and in-depth knowledge of 3rd party software
packages. Examples include Hogan, AFS, Temenos, FIS Horizon,
Fiserv, Jack Henry, Terafina, Zell, Finastra, Backbase, Oracle
Flexcube, TSYS, etc.
- Experience with Core Banking products, P2P, B2B, Bill Pay,
Online Payments, Account Opening (including online), Retail and
Commercial Lending, Digital Lending, Security & Fraud, ATM, SMS,
Risk & Compliance, Cloud, Credit Card Platforms, etc.
- Specific experience implementing or maintaining
enterprise-level systems such as Digital Banking Single-Sign-On and
API Online banking integration.
- Ability to articulate technical concepts to a business
- Ability to provide a consultative approach to customer specific
requirements to provide the optimal solution to the customer.
- Documentation, problem solving and presentation skills for
internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience resolving complex requirement conflicts through
effective stakeholder engagement.
- Ability to communicate with others of varying technical ability
in a clear and professional manner.
- A team player with strong relationship building skills.
- Self-starter with the proven ability to identify what needs to
be accomplished as well as prioritize and deliver multiple tasks
- Experience working for a banking software product company is
highly desired. Required education and experience
College/University degree or equivalent. 2500 Corporate Exchange
Dr. Suite 300
Columbus, OH 43231
(614) 523-3070 We are always seeking innovative, dedicated
professionals for a variety of exciting positions.
Keywords: g2o: Your Digital Experience & Technology Partner, Bloomington , Banking Solution Director, Executive , Columbus, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!