Professional Services Project Manager
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Job Title:Professional Services Project Manager
Location: Brazil, Sao PauloRole Overview:We are looking for
candidates who have a proven project management background with
relevant and successful pre-sales experience. Through these skills,
to engage with our Sales teams and customers to instill confidence
and delivery of the highest quality services.
You need to be a self-starter with a proven track record and
experience in a similar role. Strong relationship creation and
management with an understanding of project delivery life-cycles,
coupled with a record of successful Pre-Sales/Post-Sales Projects,
Company Overview From device to cloud, McAfee provides
market-leading cybersecurity solutions for both business and
consumers. We help businesses orchestrate cyber environments that
are truly integrated, where protection, detection, and correction
of security threats happen simultaneously. For consumers, McAfee
secures your devices against viruses, malware, and other threats,
both at home and away. We want to continue to shape the future of
cybersecurity by working together to build best in class products
About the role:
- You will plan/manage technical programs or projects to meet
specific objectives or goals.
- You will provide leadership for the project team and key
interfaces to the project or program, also you will provide
solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- You will work on problems/tasks in delivery of a specific
product or service.
- You will identify tasks, determine dependencies, identify and
assign specific resources, communicate expectations to team
members, obtain task effort and duration estimates from team
members, and create/track the project schedule.
- You will assess risk and identify issues.
- You will monitor progress against schedule.
- You will coordinate resources with other functions.
- You will review user and technical requirements for
completeness and clarity.
- You will have financial responsibilities including project cost
estimating, proposal generation, and invoicing.
- You will oversee project profitability (P&L), resource
management and governance
- You will need to identify additional product/services
opportunities in customer organization.About you:
- You have PMP/PMI/CSM or similar certification or experience
- You have 5+ years of experience in software industry.
- You have the ability to analyse complex customer business and
- You have experience working with Scrum / Agile
- You have knowledge of business practices and procedures in
order to perform non repetitive, analytical work.
- You are comfortable working with JIRA, Excel, Project online,
- McAfee's Professional Services is spread across multiple
Geo's/Timezones and cultures, you will need the ability to
prioritize tasks and manage self-manage your time efficiently a
high level of self-initiative and self-motivation flexibility to
manage your working time to accommodate the needs of the
- You have demonstrated experience with managing programs and
processes in a matrix organization to deliver results.
- You have demonstrable experienced in leading large, complex,
multi-site/geo projects to success.
- The ability to provide high quality reports and provide fluid
discussions on project/program deliverables in both written and
oral English is a key skill needed for this role.
- Having a background in Cybersecurity is a giant plus
--Company Benefits and Perks: We work hard to embrace diversity and
inclusion and encourage everyone at McAfee to bring their authentic
selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs,
flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement We're serious about our
commitment to diversity which is why McAfee prohibits
discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy,
gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other
legally protected status. Job Type:Experienced HirePrimary
Location:Brazil, Sao Paulo
Additional Locations: Posted 18 Days Ago Full time JR0022176 About
Us McAfee recognizes and supports its obligation to reasonably
accommodate applicants and employees with disabilities. We are here
to help. Please let us know if you need a reasonable accommodation
for any part of the application, interviewing, hiring, or at any
other time during the employment process. Please do not include
personal medical information in the email. Diversity is
foundational for our business success. We want to be a workplace of
choice for all people and we value the unique perspectives offered
by a diverse workforce. McAfee does not unlawfully discriminate on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, disability,
protected veteran status, age, ancestry, medical condition, genetic
information, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally
protected status. This principle applies to all areas of
employment: recruitment and hiring, training, performance
evaluations, promotions and transfers, compensation and benefits,
and social and recreational programs. McAfee desires to be an
employer of choice with an inclusive environment for all
individuals. As part of this goal and in compliance with various
laws and regulations, McAfee provides reasonable accommodation to
applicants and employees. Requests for reasonable accommodation for
applicants and employees are evaluated on a case-by-case
Keywords: Mcafee, Bloomington , Professional Services Project Manager, Executive , Brazil, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!