Director of Business Development
Company: PCA Pharmacy
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Stay up to date with latest news and services. Director of
Business Development in Columbus, Ohio - Careers at Choice Pharmacy
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your
browser to experience all the personalized features of this site,
including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page
Returning Candidate? Log back in! Director of Business Development
Type Full-Time Shift 1st Shift Address 4014 Venture Court City
Columbus State OH Zip Code 43228 Responsibilities The Director of
Business Development Identifies strategic opportunities to enhance
the growth of PCA Pharmacy's Independent Living pharmacy business
through strategic business development plans. Responsible for
setting the direction and driving growth through existing and
emerging markets.Based out of PCA Pharmacy Columbus, Ohio.Duties
- --Develops, directs and identifies new markets for potential
- Analyzes individual market dynamics, size, barriers to entry,
technologies, key contacts, competitors, options, etc.
- Develops new market initiatives and analyzes business
opportunities to increase market share.
- Provides vision and leadership in establishing long-term plans
for the continued development of business unit
- Oversee business attraction, retention and expansion
opportunities in assigned business unit.
- Provides vital input in short and long-term strategic and
operational planning and positioning within the Company.
- Assists leadership to identify and address organizational
development issues that challenge and support health and
- Spearheads business development initiatives that are consistent
with the Company's overall strategy.
- Manages multiple business initiatives in a start-up environment
and Revenue generation and strategic partnerships development and
- Wins early customers with limited support.
- Travel as necessary and required
- Meets Expectations of Excellence for position.
- Supports departmental goals and the overall objectives of the
- Complies with all laws, regulations and standards of ethical
- Performs all job duties with a friendly positive and
- Complies with all Company policies, procedures, rules and
- Bachelors' degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Marketing,
or related field from a four-year college or university. Graduate
degree preferred. Graduate degree preferredExperience:
- Five (5) to seven (7) years' accounting/finance or business
development experience. Healthcare, senior living industry,
pharmacy or long-term care environment preferred.
- Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the
Microsoft Office Suite of products. Details Headquartered in
Louisville, Kentucky, PCA Pharmacy has served long-term care and
institutional healthcare facilities since 1994. With the guiding
imperative to meet and exceed the resident's needs, PCA partners
with personal/skilled care or assisted living facilities to address
the unique pharmacy needs of their residents through specialized
clinical and operational support services. Quality is not a goal;
it is our basic operating tenet. Exceptional professional service
and personal concern are our commitments.PCA Pharmacy is an
Ancillary division of Trilogy Health Services, which is an award
winning company that is leading the way in employee benefits,
professional development, personal wellness and recognition. We
invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting
opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a
competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Paid vacation (plus 6 paid holidays)
- Generous Benefits
- Educational Assistance Programs
- Quarterly employee recognition ceremonies
- And much more!
PCA Pharmacy cumple con las leyes federales de derechos civiles
aplicables y no discrimina por motivos de raza, color,
nacionalidad, edad, discapacidad o sexo.
------------------------------ Apply/Share Apply for this job
online Apply Share Refer this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share
function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the
page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading...
Interested in this opportunity? Application FAQs Software Powered
Keywords: PCA Pharmacy, Bloomington , Director of Business Development, Executive , Columbus, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!