Company: Adaptive Indiana
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Adaptive is hiring a Branch Manager!
Now offering weekly pay!
Our staff and clients are the number one concern at Adaptive! We
are looking to hire Branch Manager in our Indiana location.
You could be part of one of the fastest growing segments of the
health care industry, with one of the fastest growing companies in
the state! Gain quality and personal patient interaction
experience. Be a part of a FRESH take on home care in Indiana!
The main focus of this position is to oversee daily office
operations at our location in Indiana. The Branch Manager will also
ensure quality service delivery to all of our clients within
contract, state/federal regulations and company policies and
procedures. This is an ideal role for individuals with experience
providing leadership in a healthcare setting.
Adaptive strives to be an employer of choice in your community and
our employees are the foundation of our work. Eligible staff have
the opportunity to enroll in a wide variety of benefit programs,
including 401k, along with lucrative bonuses in certain areas.
We offer a variety of in-depth training opportunities in order to
provide our staff with the tools to be successful. Adaptive also
offers strong career path possibilities for those employees who are
committed to growing within the organization.
Come join us at Adaptive!
- Organize and administer all services and office operations
within the service areas
- Oversee recruitment, screening, selection and training for all
field and administrative staff
- Implement and interpret service and operations policies
- Delegate duties and establish proper accountability for staff
- Supervise and direct services and operation of staff
- Coordinate recognition program within the company
- Maintain liaison with local contracting entity with regard to
contract services and operations
- Coordinate timesheets and complete payroll entry forms for
submission to Payroll
- Supervise the implementation of training and in-service
meetings each quarter, teaching all or part of the training, as
- Process authorizations to ensure updated information is
documented on the clients' files, schedules and in the computer
- Coordinate the opening of new cases with Staffing
- Ensure all documentation is accurate and up-to-date for all
client and employee files
- Arbitrate grievances reported from field or administrative
staff, personnel and clients
- Monitor and maintain petty cash account
- Perform monthly service calls to clients to ensure adequate
caregiver performance and client satisfaction
- Calculate weekly case counts
- At least 5 years of experience in social service administration
and management experience with offices with multiple departments, 5
years of experience in the provision of in-home services to the
elderly and/or disabled OR a degree from an accredited four-year
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize, administer, and evaluate ongoing services
in a multi-phased operation
- Valid driver's license
- Access to insured and reliable transportation
Branch Managersmust comply with state background screening
requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by
state and location, so please ask for complete details at your
Keywords: Adaptive Indiana, Bloomington , Branch Manager, Executive , Columbus, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!