Posted on: September 24, 2022
Can you be a real, true friend? Is it your nature to be open,
listen deeply, know your heart, respond genuinely, and care as only
a real friend cares? If so, we want to meet you.Cedarhurst, a
regional healthcare provider and true friend of older adults, seeks
a service-minded, career-oriented individual to join our team as a
full-time Executive Director at our Cedarhurst of Bloomington
community.As an Executive Director, you will have to opportunity to
connect with, and positively impact the lives of, our residents
daily! This includes running a successful community, but also
understanding the importance of leadership, dedication, and putting
the needs of the residents and community staff first.In this role,
you will be accountable for strategic planning and profitability,
as well as responsible for all operations of the community and
programs. You will be a resident advocate, ensuring the delivery of
quality nursing care in accordance with Federal, State and Local
regulations while supporting your care team and optimizing each
resident's well-being and overall experience.As an Executive
Director, you will impact the lives of our residents by -
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Community
including, maintaining high customer satisfaction, marketing,
sales, regulatory compliance, meeting financial expectations and
ensuring a quality workforce.
- Provides leadership in such a manner that represents key
servant leadership principles, including effective listening,
empathy, awareness, and persuasiveness
- Hires, orients, supervises, evaluates, reviews and
appropriately disciplines all community staff
- Offers proactive solutions to problems and circumstances in
keeping with the company vision, values, policies and
- Completing other tasks as assigned by the Regional Director of
Operations from time to time.To become an Executive Director, you
will need -
- Two (2+) years of experience or (3+) yeas as Assistant
Executive Director in a senior care community with proven
leadership and organizational skills, state required
license/certification for operating an Assisted Living/Memory Care
community is desired.
- Proven ability to manage four to five (4-10) subordinate
supervisors who supervise a total of approximately 30-100 employees
in the areas of Housekeeping, Wellness, Life Enrichment, Sales,
Dining, Maintenance, and Office.
- Demonstrates competence in the area of regulatory compliance
and ensures that the property stays in regulatory compliance with
all regulatory agencies.
- Proven experience in leadership, development and retention of
- Passion for working with older adults.
- Knowledge of sales, cost control and basic accounting.
- Great customer service.
- Servant leadership.
- Ability to work well with others, communicate clearly and take
direction from management, as well as to take initiative and go
above and beyond to meet resident needs.
- Flexibility and the ability to work weekends, as needed. Be on
call at all times.
- General knowledge of laws and regulations regarding senior
- Proficiency in computer applications such as: Microsoft Office,
Prism, Kronos, Yardi, electronic health records (EHR) systems
- Ability to meet all physical demands of the position which
includes, but is not limited to, seeing, speaking, touching,
walking, standing, bending, reaching overhead, crouching/kneeling
or crawling, as well as the ability to regularly lift/move up to
50lbs independently and up to 100lbs with assistanceWhen
considering a career with Cedarhurst, please understand that -
- Our core values describe our expectation that every team member
will be Passionate, Trustworthy, Empathetic, Positive, Respectful
and Approachable - and in every way a real, true friend of those we
- To be a Cedarhurst team member means you're devoted to doing
The Friend's Work: In your every effort, you reassure, energize,
and inspire older adults in Cedarhurst.
- Cedarhurst believes that its team is its greatest asset. For
this reason, we provide our team members with extensive training as
well as personal and career development opportunities.
- Cedarhurst believes in promoting from within. We seek team
members who wish to grow with us.
- Cedarhurst offers a competitive benefits package including
medical insurance coverage, life insurance, long-term disability
coverage and a 401(k) Plan with company match (after 1 year of
- Cedarhurst considers the health and safety of its residents,
family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All
offers of employment are conditioned on completing and passing a
background and drug test, participating in mandatory COVID-19
vaccine program, participating in testing requirements (COVID-19
and TB) and using designated PPE when required.We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with
Disabilities Act, we will provide reasonable accommodations to
qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages prospective
employees and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with
Keywords: Cedarhurst, Bloomington , Executive Director, Executive , Bloomington, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!