Care Team Manager
Company: Intrepid USA
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Intrepid USA - Our vision makes a difference:
We are a top 10 national home healthcare company with an overall 50 year history of excellence driving our future vision forward. We are putting a dent in the homecare universe through our commitment to providing affordable, personalized, patient and family centered medical home healthcare, home hospice, private duty homecare and independent living support services delivered in a concierge style, on-demand to create an exceptional patient experience. What makes our vision different:
* Culture driven by servant based leadership with an inverted organization chart. Our clinical teams are at the top and our CEO is at the bottom supporting our organization
* Our Care Centers are not franchises. We have a National Support Center helping our Care Center leaders manage and drive their local "family business" style of operations, clinical and patient experience
* Our teams manage their local Care Centers where they are embedded in the fabric of the communities they serve
* We are committed to caring for our patients just as if they were our family
Why working here is awesome:
* Industry leading online training system and modules for continuing education thru Intrepid University
* Clinician centric WellSky EHR to improve clinical documentation quality and patient care
* Competitive pay with healthcare, dental, vision, pharmacy, Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care Account benefits with affordable premiums for Full-time team members
* 401K available to all team members
* Supportive time away through PTO time and company paid holidays for Full-time team members
* Mobile benefits access, 98.6 telemedicine access, health education library and health cost estimator for Full-time team members.
* Company paid Life Insurance up to $50K and AD&D insurance with the option of additional affordable voluntary life and AD&D available for Full-time team members.
* Short and long term disability insurance available at affordable rates for Full-time team members.
* Talent science that improves the quality of our talent acquisition, recruiting process and team members
Great work you'll do here:
This position is responsible for the planning, coordinating and delivery of quality skilled services. The Care Team Manager is responsible for the orientation and continuous supervision of all direct care staff and assist with supervision and coordinating all support services. In addition, the Care Team Manager will also fill the role of the Administrator should the Administrator be unavailable for the surveyor/auditor.
* Manages the patient care team to assure safe and effective care is provided according to state and federal requirements; including, but not limited to, staffing, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
* Facilitates communication and coordination of care between clients, families, caregivers, provider(s) and other service providers, as necessary.
* Assures efficient coordination of care through interdisciplinary case conferences and scheduling process.
* Participate in on call rotation, as needed.
* Assures current and accurate clinical records are in compliance with documentation requirements and State and Federal Regulations.
* Assures clinical records are maintained in their original state and not improperly altered or fabricated.
* May perform OASIS Assessments and regular skilled visits as needed.
* Reviews patient intake information from referral source to assure patients meet the payer's coverage criteria.
* Completes other assignments and duties as requested and assigned.
What we'll love about you:
* Passion and commitment to clinical excellence, quality and integrity
* Embracing and leading the patient care mission through providing an exceptional patient experience
* Positive attitude and ability to fit in as a collaborative team member for patient care
* Excellent interpersonal communication and patient/family engagement skills
* Commitment to clinical documentation excellence and quality along with ability to educate and inspire others
* High energy, focus, work ethic, motivation and commitment to lifelong learning and growth
* Flexibility with diverse clients, cultures, and environments allowing you to provide excellent care
* Ability to demonstrate clinical skills in both a collaborative and solo contributor capacity
* Experience with EHR systems and their implementation/optimization in complex clinical settings
* Proficiency with federal, state and governing agency regulations
* Participates in continued clinical and in-service education, as well as professional training required by law
* Knowledge and comfort level working with technology and enterprise wide support systems and tools
* Successful management of a high volume of work, changing priorities as needed
* Appropriate judgment and critical thinking in decisions that requiring consideration of regulatory compliance, customer service, patient welfare and company interests
* Outstanding presentation, writing and communication skills
* Promotes the agency through positive representation and communication of its services
* Capable of using professional judgement to delegate selected nursing tasks
* Strong ability to be the public face of the organization, and serve as an advocate for Home Healthcare, Home Hospice and other service lines
* Creative thinker who embraces thought leadership
* Capable of making challenging decisions and willing to take responsibility for them.
* Current Registered Nurse license in the state of practice
* One (1) year of Home Health experience
* Current CPR certification
* Valid driver's license and automobile insurance
Intrepid USA - Our vision makes a difference:
Keywords: Intrepid USA, Bloomington , Care Team Manager, Executive , Greencastle, Indiana
here to apply!