Med Surg Registered Nurse (RN) - Carmel
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Med Surg --- RN--Currently looking for qualified Registered
Nurse (RN) candidates to fill full time NIGHT contract
opportunities in Carmel as a Med Surg RN.--Interested candidates
must have recent relevant experience be able to remain calm under
pressure. 2 years of recent Med Surg experience is required.
Current pay is $92 per hour,--but depends on contract availability.
Contracts are 13 weeks in length.--Benefits for the Med Surg -
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Bonus opportunities ($500 Contract Completion Bonus & Referral
- Healthcare premium reimbursements (Qualifying FT
employees)--Responsibilities of the Med Surg - RN
- Organize and deliver the care of a group of patients with needs
of varying complexity.
- Plan, direct, assess and provide nursing care according to the
policies and procedures of the hospital and department.
- Provide basic, bedside-- careRequirements of the Registered
Nurse --- RN--
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) licensed with in the state of
- 1-2 years of recent and related experience, as required by
- Must be able to work independently, yet together as part of a
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient at taking vital signs and administering medication
- Active BLS, physical, TB test, and other medical compliance as
required by facility
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Bloomington , Med Surg Registered Nurse (RN) - Carmel, Healthcare , Columbus, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!