CNA/HHA Care Partner $16+ - 7A-7P $750 Sign On Bonus (Part Time)
Company: Gentry Park Senior Living
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Company PhilosophyArrow Senior Living Management believes that each
employee makes a significant contribution to our success in
fulfilling our mission to provide exceptional, loving and dignified
care. That contribution should not be limited by assigned
responsibilities. Therefore, this position description is
designated to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope,
but not limit the individual or the organization to just the work
identified. It is our expectation that each employee will offer
his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the
success of our endeavors.Key AccountabilityProviding exceptional
and dignified care with first class customer service.Duties
- Present a professional demeanor that communicates a philosophy
of service, goodwill, and genuine interest in each resident's
- Assists residents with activities of daily living (ADL)
bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, eating and oral care, as
listed on the residents Service Plan.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Familiarize yourself with residents of the Community, including
detailed understanding of each resident's unique interests,
hobbies, history and personal preferences in order to provide
- Promptly respond to resident requests.
- Maintain compliance with all departmental recordkeeping
- Reports any needed repairs of community-owned property to the
Director of Wellness, Care Coordinator or Wellness Nurse.
- Intervenes in situations involving unsafe or inadequate care
and reports immediately to the Director of Wellness.
- Promptly answers emergency call system, telephone and paging
- Participates in all scheduled team member meetings, and other
community-wide team member meetings as requested.
- Participates in voluntary and mandatory on-going education and
- Uses effective verbal and non-verbal communication to present
information in a positive and non-threatening way.
- Responds effectively to resident behavior. Uses supportive
communication in resident interactions including effective
communication skills with residents who have sensory deficits.
- Observes and reports resident physical and emotional condition
changes, using appropriate terminology and abbreviations.
- Applies non-sterile bandages/dressings and applies
anti-embolism stockings (TED hose) or tubi grips.
- Cares for cognitively impaired residents
- Demonstrates an understanding and support of Resident
- Provides basic emergency care as determined by the emergency
needs of the residents by providing basic first aid.
- Performs and completes assignments with established procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned.Requirements
- Candidate must be at least 18 years of age.
- Shall have a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- Able to read, write, understand and communicate in English
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Possesses clear verbal and written communication skills
- Possess sufficient computer skills to be able to print
documents and enter information into resident records.
- Professional in appearance and conduct.
- Mature interpersonal skills to work effectively with
- Providing quality care to residents.
- Must be criminally cleared.
- Be in good health and physically and mentally capable of
performing assigned tasks. Good physical health and free from
tuberculosis. Must have a health screening performed by a physician
not more than thirty (30) days prior to or seven (7) days following
- Must have dependable transportation and be able to work varying
hours as needed.
Job Description Acknowledgement
I, , (print name), have read and understand and possess the
qualifications and experience to satisfactorily perform the
responsibilities of the position. I understand that this does not
constitute a contract of employment and that either the company or
I may terminate my employment at will, with or without cause.
Arrow Senior Living Management, LLC---Approved 01/01/11
Keywords: Gentry Park Senior Living, Bloomington , CNA/HHA Care Partner $16+ - 7A-7P $750 Sign On Bonus (Part Time), Healthcare , Bloomington, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!