Homemaker/Caregiver Home Health
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description Working at Interim HealthCare means a career
unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we
know that when we support you and your community, you'll change
lives every day. Our Homemakers/Housekeepers have been called to
care when they're needed most. As a member of our home health team,
you'll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort
and dignity to our clients. What you'll do:
- Assist patients with activities of daily living, such as, light
housekeeping, preparing a meal, grocery shopping.
- Provide companionship and conversation; even the smallest
interactions mean a lot.
- Help the patient navigate the healthcare system by scheduling
appointments and communicating needs to our nursing team, when
appropriate. What we're looking for:
- One (1) year of verifiable housekeeping, cleaning, or
environmental services employment;
- We also offer a free training class for those without prior
cleaning employment experience
- Attention to detail; able to carefully follow instructions and
document notes regarding a patient's condition.
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work
location. What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work/life
- A team environment with a focus on community service. At
Interim Home Care, our patients deserve the very best – that's why
we focus on each individual's needs in the comfort and dignity of
their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case
management, and countless specialized services, we bring quality
care where it's needed most. We're called to care so that family
members can be just that.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Bloomington , Homemaker/Caregiver Home Health, Healthcare , Bloomington, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!