Registered Nurse Private Duty
Company: Team Select Home Care
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Overview:You can apply by texting TSC to 97211Now offering
DailyPay! Ask us about it!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with an expanding home
health care company? Are you eager to prove yourself, be valued and
grow? It is in your best interest to apply and hear more about what
we have to offer!
Team Select's mission is to take every opportunity to do right by
all. We believe our people and culture genuinely make us unique and
are the foundation for our leadership in the healthcare space. We
focus on promoting a collaborative environment that differentiates
us and has allowed us to be recognized as a Best Place to Work and
Home Care Elite Top Agency. Join our growing Team Select Family and
discover a dynamic company where you're able to make a positive
impact. We encourage you to inquire about becoming a part of our
team!Responsibilities:Team Select Home Care is looking for
Registered Nurses to join our Team Select Family. Our nurses are
responsible for documenting and providing skilled nursing care to
our patients, following the developed plan of care and the
patient's physician orders for each of our patients; while adhering
to confidentiality and professional boundaries.
- Furnish services, treatments and diagnostic and preventive
procedures as assigned per the plan of care, following agency
- Prepare clinical and progress notes.
- Assist the patient in learning appropriate self-care
- Initiate appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing
- Observe signs and symptoms and report to the physician and
registered nurse reactions to treatments, including drugs and
changes in the patient's physical or emotional condition.
- Inform physician and other personnel of changes in the
patient's condition and needs.
- Teach and counsel the patient and family/significant others
regarding the nursing care needs and other related problems of the
patient at home.
- Attend staff meetings, patient care conferences and in-services
- Participate in patient care conferences to discuss the need for
involvement of other members of the health team, such as physical
therapist or speech language pathologist.
- Observe confidentiality and safeguards all patient related
- Complete documentation and paperwork promptly per Agency
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Graduate of an approved school of professional nursing and
licensed in the state(s) in which practicing.
- One (1) year nursing experience, preferred.
- Maintain current CPR certification.Our Benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Environment which fosters career opportunities and growth.
- DailyPayTeam Select Home Care reserves the right to change the
above job description and qualifications without notice. Team
Select Home Care will not discriminate against you on the basis of
race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual preference,
disability, political belief, veteran status, age or any other
status protected by law.Team Select Home Care is an
Keywords: Team Select Home Care, Bloomington , Registered Nurse Private Duty, Healthcare , Columbus, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!