Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job DescriptionJoin a team that values quality care above all!
We take a patient-focused approach that emphasizes personal values
and transparency. Our partnerships include peer reviews, continuing
education, increased earning potential and more, all while allowing
you to always put the patient first. Think you could be a good fit?
See what we are looking for in our ideal candidate!Benefits:
- Minimum daily guarantee along with production based
- PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY!!
- Full benefits package which includes Health, Dental, Vision and
- Malpractice Insurance
- Reimbursement for License & Continuing Education
- Relocation options are available; Just ask!Dentist
- Create dental treatment plans and coordinate oral health care
during patient consultations.
- Provide comprehensive dental care for diverse patient
- Proficient with Restorative, Fixed and Removable
Prosthodontics, Pedodontics, Exodontia (including partial bony 3 rd
molars), Endodontics (including molars) and Orthodontics
- Caring and dedicated team member who is able to work
- Provide leadership and direction to clinical support staff in
all areas of patient treatment.Qualifications:
- DDS or DMD degree
- Current license or willing to apply for license in Indiana
- Previous experience preferred, but more than willing to bring
on those recent/soon to be college graduates.For additional
information on this opportunity, please contact Brian Kemper at
605-937-5701. Resumes may also be sent confidentially to
email@example.comAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including
pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm
specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple
industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely
competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our
ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: gpac, Bloomington , Partner Dentist, Healthcare , Bloomington, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!