Company: Advantis Medical Staffing
Posted on: September 24, 2022
32 bed hospital - 4 ICU beds, 4 PCU beds, 24 Med/Surg beds, 6
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient
care through the nursing process of assessment, planning,
implementation, and evaluation for all patients within the PACU
scope of services. The Registered Nurse also coordinates the
post-operative care of the patient with the surgeon and
anesthesiologist, directs and guides other personnel while
maintaining standards of care in the PACU. He/She communicates with
the physician about changes in the patient's clinical condition
including hemodynamic monitoring, results of diagnostic studies and
abnormal results and symptomatology.
1. Current and valid state RN License.
2. Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain
3. ACLS (AHA) certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain
4. PALS (AHA) certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain
5. Previous Critical Care or PACU experience or minimum of one year
on the job training.
Daytime shifts, with evening and weekend call rotation.
Keywords: Advantis Medical Staffing, Bloomington , Preop/PACU RN, Healthcare , Bloomington, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!