Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: The Waters of Indianapolis
Posted on: November 24, 2022
The Waters of Indianapolis - Registered Nurses/RN
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!!!
**$12,500.00 Sign on Bonus**
** New Wages**
A comprehensive benefit package includes:
Paid Vacation Time-Cash Out Option
Paid Sick Time
Group Health Insurance
Dental and Vision Insurance
Life insurance plans
As a Registered Nurse (RN) you are responsible for carrying out the
assigned duties and responsibilities in accordance with current
existing federal and state regulations and established company
policies and procedures.
Registered Nurse (RN) Duties and Responsbilities: -
- Responsible for making rounds to observe and evaluate physical,
emotional and social needs of residents
- Prepares and administers medications charts as
- Administers treatments
- Consults with physicians
- Communicates with director of nursing and staff
- Provides nursing care to patients as assigned
- Prepares for and assists Physicians and others with diagnostic
procedures and treatments.
- Reinforce supports and provides health care instructions to
patients and their families.
- Participates with other team members in planning, implementing
and evaluating nursing care and other patient activities.
- Assists in the admission, transfer, and discharge of
- Observes and reports patients' vital signs, symptoms and
general condition to the appropriate individual(s).
- Records on patient charts observation of patient's responses to
nursing care rendered.
- Maintains environmental conditions conducive to the comfort and
safety of patients.
- Assists with unit management and/or assume charge of unit as
Registered Nurse (RN) Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in nursing in a long term care
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing and currently
licensed in the state they are working in
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and strong
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making
- Excellent communication, leadership and mentoring skills
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, This company complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: The Waters of Indianapolis, Bloomington , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Columbus, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!