Company: Sigma Inc
Posted on: January 21, 2023
7472 -- RN Surgery - Bloomington, IN - 13 Weeks Contract
Sigma Healthcare team is looking for a RN Surgery to work at our
client's hospital in Bloomington,IN.
Job Responsibilities :
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of direct
and indirect patient care in the peri-operative setting through the
nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and
evaluation for neonates, pediatrics, adolescents, adults and older
- The Registered Nurse coordinates the care of the patient with
the surgeon and anesthesiologist, directs and guides the OR
Technician and other personnel while maintaining standards of
Qualifications, Education and Work Experience:
- Current and valid state RN License.
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain
- Current ACLS (AHA) certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain
- Current PALS (AHA) certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain
- Minimum of one year previous Perioperative experience or on the
Keywords: Sigma Inc, Bloomington , RN Surgery, Healthcare , Bloomington, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!