RN Ambulatory Team Lead
Company: Indiana University Health
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Overview Being an IU Health nurse means building a professional
nursing career crafted with competitive benefits, a culture that
accepts your outstanding strengths, and supports your personal and
professional goals. If you are seeking an organization where you
can engage expertly, develop clinical expertise, embrace learning,
cultivate new relationships, and fuel your spirit of inquiry, apply
today!Come join IU Health as a RN-Ambulatory Team Lead! We have an
exciting 34 hours a week, day shift opportunity at SIP 350 S.
Landmark location. As part of an award-winning hospital system, our
part-time and full-time roles include:
- Competitive pay
- Development opportunities & tuition reimbursement
- Matching 401K
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision InsuranceApply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill.
Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.The
RN-Ambulatory Team Lead reflects the mission, vision, and values of
Indiana University Health, adheres to the organization's Code of
Ethics and Corporate Compliance, and complies with all relevant
policies, procedures, guidelines and all other regulatory and
accreditation standards. The registered professional clinical nurse
(RN) is accountable and responsible for the provision and
coordination of competent, evidence-based care along the care
continuum, which includes assessment, diagnosis, outcome
identification, planning, implementation, and evaluation. The
Clinical Nurse RN- Ambulatory Team Lead serves as the lead clinical
nurse and coordinates with leaders, providers, and members of the
patient care team in delivering exemplary care to all patients. The
nurse adheres to the ANA Scope and Standards of Professional
Nursing and the Code of Ethics for Nurses with Interpretive
- Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA.
Other advanced life support certifications may be required per
unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
- Requires an Associates of Nursing (ASN); Bachelors of Nursing
- Requires that the RN has graduated from a nationally accredited
- Requires current state of Indiana license as a Registered
- Two years experience preferred.
- Knowledge of procedures for performing the functions
appropriate to the specific clinical area and familiarity with
designated pieces of equipment and supplies.
- Requires ability to coordinate a number of functions for a
group of patients in an effective timely manner.
- Requires awareness and understanding of legal implications of
patient care activities and performance as a Registered
Keywords: Indiana University Health, Bloomington , RN Ambulatory Team Lead, Healthcare , Bloomington, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!