Permanent Urology Physician Job in Indiana
Company: Cross Country Search
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Urology opening in Columbus, Indiana. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Columbus Regional Health Urology seeks a urologist (UROL) to join
an existing practice opportunity in Columbus, IN.
- This is a hospital-employed position. This position is well
suited for anyone interested in General Urology, but the hospital
supports any new skills or technology a candidate may
- The candidate would be joining two full-time Urologists; one is
mid-career, and another is in the early part of their
- Call will be no more frequent than Q3, and we have two Urology
Nurse Practitioners who assist with call and rounding.
- The hospital also supports Interventional Radiology, a team of
dedicated Pelvic Floor Physical Therapists, Hospitalists to assist
with admissions, and most surgical sub-specialties.
AS A VALUED MEMBER OF OUR TEAM
- Be well compensated for your hard work: 500k salary, signing
incentives, administrative and productivity bonuses
- Be supported by well-trained staff, Nurse Practitioners, and
- Join a well-established practice
WHERE WE LIVE
Bring your talents to Columbus, Indiana. Top-notch suburban
comforts, sweeping green spaces and farmland, and a strong
community spirit - all within a 60-minute drive of Indianapolis,
Louisville, and Cincinnati.
Interested candidates, please contact:
Senior Physician and Advanced Practice Recruiter
Reference position ID 165666 when responding.
Keyphrases: nephrology jobs, nephrologist jobs, urology jobs,
urologist jobs, pediatric urology jobs, urology pediatrics jobs,
urology specialist jobs, urology surgeon jobs
Keywords: Cross Country Search, Bloomington , Permanent Urology Physician Job in Indiana, Healthcare , Columbus, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!