Behavioral Health Tech (Residential Recovery) Part-time
Posted on: April 13, 2019
The Behavioral Health Technician assists clients with daily living
activities and tracks, monitors and documents client behaviors and
interactions. Behavioral Health Technician s plan therapeutic
recreation for groups, steer department philosophy toward
purposeful interventions and therapies, work with other clinical
staff on special projects and duties, lead individual and group
activities with clients and communicate professionally and
respectfully with clients and treatment team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Observes and documents client compliance with medication regimes as
dictated in the treatment plan; assists clinical staff in meeting
and monitoring the client s medical and health care needs.
Assists in the implementation of agency programs as specified by
supervisor; facilitates group activities according to program
schedule and implements individualized care plans as developed by
the treatment team.
Assists clients in learning how to meet basic needs, including but
not limited to, medication management, developing life skills (i.e.
cooking, money management, cleaning, and parenting), pursuing
recreational and leisure activities, housing, transportation,
legal, medical and financial assistance, and securing appropriate
Regular and reliable attendance is required.
THIS IS A PART-TIME POSITION.
TIME TYPE:Part time
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our
employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy.
Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for
* HEALTH & WELLNESS
* Medical Coverage
* Dental Coverage
* Vision Coverage
* Flexible Spending Account
* Health Savings Account
* Short Term Disability
* Long Term Disability - Company Paid
* Wellness Programs - Company Paid
* FINANCIAL WELLBEING
* Competitive Compensation Packages
* Life Insurance - Company Paid
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
* 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
* Retirement and Financial Planning Services
* Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless,
Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
* Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National
Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
* You have rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act
* CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH
* At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We
provide company paid professional training for various skills,
certifications, and continuing education
* Tuition Reimbursement (subject to budget and region/state
* Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our
employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5
state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
* Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and
* Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence
teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
* WORK LIFE BALANCE
* Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal
* Company Paid Holidays in addition to Paid Time Off
* Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life
* Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal
problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job
performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual
orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Centerstone, Bloomington , Behavioral Health Tech (Residential Recovery) Part-time, Healthcare , Bloomington, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!