Regional Clinical Supervisor
Company: Lifeline Youth and Family Services
Posted on: August 9, 2019
- Provide supervision to assigned staff, including assigning all
- Facilitate weekly staffing, supervise cases, and provide
consultations, as needed for Therapists, Family Consultants,
Homemakers, or Visitation Specialists.
- Assign and review caseloads of staff members.
- Review staff's client documentation, including progress notes,
supervised visitation reports, monthly reports, and court
- Responsible for assigned staff's clinical and program goals and
- Develop leadership skills among assigned staff.
- Routinely assess assigned staff's performance and provide
- Assist in organizing and running monthly staff meetings, as
- Provide timely response to staff calls and coaching needs.
- Assist in the development of staff training and in providing
monthly staff training.
- Provide new staff with training.
- Assist in managing and documenting client risks and
- Assist in regional needs for hiring and firing process for
- Guide staff in following evidence-based and best practices
- Assist with marketing services and public relations meetings
within assigned region(s).
- Evaluate assigned staff's productivity goals, clinical
competencies, quality assurance, and outcomes and assist staff with
positive growth in needed areas.
- Complete necessary documentation and logs for tracking data,
including documentation, risks, supervision, and shadowing.
- Provide shadowing for assigned staff according to Lifeline's
- Provide quarterly clinical supervision to non-licensed
- Adhere to Lifeline's policies, procedures, and deadlines, DCS
service standards, and COA requirements.
- Address staff concerns with implementing appropriate steps to
coach, develop, correct, and hold staff accountable to
- Demonstrate respect and cultural sensitivity to staff, clients,
and referral sources.
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times to protect
clients' and staff members' privacy.
- Comply with required in-service/continuing education hours as
outlined in policy manual. Attain/maintain CPR and First Aid
- Contribute to Lifeline's Performance and Quality Improvement
- Utilize critical thinking skills to make timely and ethical
- Provide supervision to intern(s) as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Regional Manager. Examples of
- Demonstrate respect for sociocultural values, personal goals,
lifestyle choices, and complex family interactions and deliver
services in a culturally competent fashion.
- Offer insight and input to strengthen Lifeline's performance
and quality of services and to improve client satisfaction.
- Review monthly summaries of assigned staff in region.
- Cross check activity and paperwork for staff within assigned
- Prepare / coordinate training topics and materials for staff
within assigned region.
- Work with referral sources to resolve any conflicts and/or
troubles that may arise with service recipients.
- Train new staff in all of Lifeline's policies and procedures
relating to overall company practices.
- Ensuring monthly reports are completed and into the referring
agency by the deadlines, per state contract.
- Review productivity numbers with all staff at least once
- Market in assigned counties and look for growth
- Strategic planning.
- Carry a minimal caseload (as needed). Qualifications
- Master's degree in social work, psychology, counseling, mental
health, or marriage and family therapy.
- Currently licensed in Indiana as an LCSW, LMHC, or LMFT.
- Expressed value of the equal importance of both clinical and
- Previous leadership experience.
- Strong administrative and communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Detail oriented and organized
- Able to multi-task.
- Belief in the family preservation philosophy.
- Knowledge of crisis intervention and stress debriefing.
- Knowledge of child and adult development and child abuse and
neglect signs and symptoms.
- Knowledge of community resources.
Keywords: Lifeline Youth and Family Services, Bloomington , Regional Clinical Supervisor, Healthcare , Bloomington, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!