Brunch with DaVita: Registered Nurse Meet & Greet
Posted on: August 10, 2019
Brunch on DaVita! Inviting all Registered Nurses in the area to a
brunch themed meet and greet to learn more about the benefits of
working at DaVita, and our paid training. Brunch and drinks
provided.What: Brunch - Come casual or scrubsWhere: The Tap - 101 N
College Ave, Bloomington, IN 47404Date: Friday, August 23 2019Time:
11:00AM - 2:00PM - Arrive any timeRSVP: Complete an application,
then email firstname.lastname@example.orgWho will be there? DaVita
Hospital Services Administrators, Keith and Wendy, will be your
managers on duty to answer any questions about our programs and
schedule times for you to shadow at their hospitals, if you are
interested.What is DaVita Kidney Care?
- DaVita Kidney Care is a division of DaVita Inc., a Fortune 500?
company, that through its operating divisions provides a variety of
health care services to patient populations throughout the United
States and abroad.
- A leading provider of dialysis services in the United States,
DaVita Kidney Care treats patients with chronic kidney failure and
end stage renal disease.
- DaVita Kidney Care strives to improve patients' quality of life
by innovating clinical care, and by offering integrated treatment
plans, personalized care teams and convenient health-management
- As of March 31, 2019, DaVita Kidney Care operated or provided
administrative services at 2,689 outpatient dialysis centers
located in the United States serving approximately 203,500
- The company also operated 243 outpatient dialysis centers
located in 9 countries outside the United States.?
- DaVita Kidney Care supports numerous programs dedicated to
creating positive, sustainable change in communities around the
- The company's leadership development initiatives and social
responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern
Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
- For more information, please visit DaVita.com.What are the
benefits of working at DaVita?
- In-classroom and hands on training:?if you are new to dialysis,
we?ll provide a 9-12 week paid training and the support to guide
you through to becoming a nephrology nurse.?
- Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime. DaVita is
committed to providing robust development and experience for
nurses. Whether you chose to remain in a patient facing/caregiving
role or grow (leadership operations, corporate functions,
integrated care, clinical research), we can guide you on that
- Education assistance and license reimbursement:?annual $3,000
tuition reimbursement and potential $25,000 scholarship
opportunity. CNN and CDN certification reimbursement. ?
- 3000+ locations?across the U.S. for wherever life may take
- Comprehensive benefits package: including medical, dental,
vision, 401k plan, $2,500 cash gift for new parents, back-up child
and elder care and so much more
Keywords: DaVita, Bloomington , Brunch with DaVita: Registered Nurse Meet & Greet, Healthcare , Bloomington, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!