The Restaurant at Hard Truth: Food Runner
Company: BWQOHT Inc
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionHard Truth started as a small distillery in
Nashville, IN. Located on a 325 wooded acre property, Hard Truth
Distilling Co., our beloved Restaurant at Hard Truth, and our Tours
and Tastings Center host an array of live music, weddings, ATV
tours, and events. One can take a stroll around the pond, play yard
games, or listen to a live band during a happy hour.The Restaurant
at Hard Truth is looking to hire a Food
- Assist serve staff and host staff through out shift to assure
that guest needs are taken care of through out meals.
- Accept food from kitchen after it is confirmed complete and
ready to go to a table. Take meals or tray to customers table and
- Assure that the customers do not need any other assistance.
Grab extra things such as condiments, napkins, or refills as
- Assist in clean up, bussing, and refilling the host stand as
- Other tasks when required.Benefits:
- Discounts on meals and merchandise.
- Employee of the month program.
- Big Woods Bucks Reward program where you can earn free meals
- Free tastings of new product and meal releases.
- Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Potential for upward mobility and growth, as we are a growing
- No previous restaurant experience required.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 5 hours).
- Be able to communicate clearly, effectively, and
- Must be able to work weekends.
Keywords: BWQOHT Inc, Bloomington , The Restaurant at Hard Truth: Food Runner, Hospitality & Tourism , Nashville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!