FOOD SERVICE WORKER/CASHIER (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group, North America
Location: North Vernon
Posted on: September 20, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for full-time and part-time FOOD
SERVICE WORKER/CASHIER positions.
- Location: Ascension St Vincent Jennings-301 Henry Street, North
Vernon, IN, 47265 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time and Part-time: 09:00 AM to 05:30 PM and
10:30 AM to 07:00 PM.
- Requirement: Prior food service experience preferred, willing
- *Internal Employee Referral Bonus AvailablePositions at this
location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or
regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are
offered a position for this location may be asked about their
vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements.
All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions
regarding vaccination status will be considered. We Make Applying
Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to
75000 and search requisition ID number 1084417. The advertised
program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs
with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data
rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and
conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg Diversity of thought and
inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to
start your journey with us today! If serving others is in your
blood and you thrive on the idea of helping someone heal,
TouchPoint is the place for you!We asked some of our associates why
they love working for Touchpoint. Click here
(https://vimeo.com/329375204) to see what they said! Were
TouchPoint Support Services and our mission is to serve up
hospitality, for patients, their families and visitors at Ascension
Health hospitals throughout the U.S. But our work isnt just about
cooking, serving, cleaning and transporting patients. We set the
stage for healing with sparkling facilities, great food and
service. This is the kind of work that takes a big heart for
service and for supporting Ascensions mission to improve the health
of the poor and vulnerable. Were serious about the role we play in
healing and just as passionate about having fun, supporting each
other and serving our communities. Maybe you have a passion for
people and an obsession with service. Or maybe youre looking for a
launchpad for a career managing people. Are you generous and hard
working? When you spot a need, are you ready to jump? Job
SummarySummary: Performs cashiering duties, including general food
service work. Maintains sanitation standards in the preparation,
service and dining room facilities. Essential Duties and
- Performs prep work such as washing, peeling, cutting and
seeding fruits and vegetables. Weighs and measures designated
- Carries pans, kettles and trays of food to and from work
stations, stove and refrigerator in accordance with safety
standards. Distributes supplies, utensils and portable
- Stores foods in designated areas in accordance with wrapping,
dating, and food safety and rotation procedures.
- Cleans work areas, equipment and utensils.
- Ensures compliance with sanitation and safety
- Uses approved food recipes and production standards to ensure
proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion
- Serves customers in a friendly, efficient manner following
outlined steps of service.
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a
friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Relays relevant information to supervisor.
- Performs sales transactions.
- Enters sales into the cash register to ensure purchases are
- Makes change, accepts declining balance cards and other
acceptable forms of payment.
- Issues receipts to customers.
- Follows standard procedures for issuing cash refunds.
- Responsible for all assigned change funds and cash receipts,
ensuring that cash drawer is in compliance with overage/shortage
- Replenishes condiments, beverages and general supplies while
maintaining service area cleanliness.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Touchpoint are
offered many fantastic benefits. Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program In addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry Compass Group is
an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law. Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Bloomington , FOOD SERVICE WORKER/CASHIER (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , North Vernon, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!