Retail Sales Associate
Company: The UPS Store
Posted on: November 24, 2022
* *Must be available to work multiple locations in within the same
* *Reliable Transportation*
* *Must have open availability during the following times.
\*Opening and Closing may require employees to come in earlier or
* *Monday thru Friday 8-7*
* *Saturdays from 9-3*
* *Sundays From 12-5*
As a member of The UPS Store team, the Retail Sales Associate (RSA)
provides knowledgeable and responsive service to The UPS Store
print and shipping customers. This position is responsible to
consult with customers over the phone and in-store to gather data,
establish customer's needs and recommend print and shipping
products that will meet the customer's needs. As a Retail Sales
Associate, this individual will use their knowledge and expertise
of print products and production methods to increase revenue by
enhancing print orders through up-selling and cross-selling. The
Retail Sales Associate may work under minimal supervision and will
interact daily with customers, owners, store managers, team members
and vendors to accomplish established business objectives.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Educate customers on business solutions and print product
offerings (e.g. digital printing, wide format, business products,
specialty products, and binding and finishing services).
- Apply knowledge of print products and production methods to make
- Effectively apply knowledge of printing concepts such as paper
considerations, file formatting, and output settings.
- Apply knowledge of color management to educate customer and make
file adjustments as needed.
- Provide customers with quotes and follow up and consult on
- Brainstorm and mock-up design ideas.
- Meet with customers to present concepts and adjust designs to fit
their needs or taste.
- Effectively manage production workflow, schedules and production
- Manage quality control throughout production process to ensure
finished product is correct and meets customer and The UPS Store
- Follow and understand quality guidelines.
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written or oral
- Proofread orders and understand all job requirements before
beginning desktop process.
- Operate and maintain print and finishing equipment.
- Deliver print sales and production training to other Center
- Greet customers in a friendly manner; determine customer needs,
and how to exceed their expectations.
- Deliver exceptional customer service through customer engagement
and quality product delivery.
- Be knowledgeable of products and services offered and properly
promote them to customers.
- Identify customer needs and offer additional services which could
- Receive, sort and place mail in mailboxes accurately.
- Record all sales transactions completely and accurately in Point
- Pack contents for shipping using established procedures and
- Receive and prepare documents for printing.
- Operate all other software packages.
- Receive and process packages for shipping, including lifting and
weighing packages, accessing shipment manifesting software, and
generating labels. May require retrieving packages from customer's
vehicle when requested.
- Process and document damaged shipments, late and lost package
- Assist in merchandising the store, including stocking shelves
with product, ensuring clean and orderly appearance of product,
informing appropriate personnel of inventory levels for re-ordering
- Perform end of day duties: reconciliation of cash, checks, money
orders, credit cards, and all other transactions accurately and in
accordance with company policy and procedure.
- Operate copiers, fax machines, binding equipment and all other
office machines in a safe, efficient and productive manner. Help
customers operate office machines located in retail area.
- General housekeeping duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
*QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: * To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions of their job.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Evening shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Rotating weekends
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Columbus, IN 47203: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: The UPS Store, Bloomington , Retail Sales Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Columbus, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!