Company: Pizza King
Posted on: January 24, 2023
$650 RETENTION BONUS!!
Anderson - 3820 S. Columbus Ave.
Base pay: $12.00 - $15.00/hr based on experience
Earn an extra $2 per hour with tips!
Pizza King is in search of a Shift Leader who is adaptable,
self-motivated, and has a passion for customer service. All Shift
Leaders must be able to run an efficient and profitable operation
at the store through achieving and maintaining high standards of
customer relations, product quality, cleanliness, and safety.
Benefits at Pizza King:
- Paid Time Off
- Advancement opportunities
- $300 employee referral bonus
- Meal discounts while on the clock
- $1000 potential holiday incentive bonus
- Earn more with tips based on hours worked
- 30% discount when you dine-in or carry-out
- Time and a half incentive pay for picking up extra shifts
- $50 birthday dinner and paid day off for your birthday
- Flexible scheduling available for full and part-time
- Employee Assistance Program (free confidential mental,
financial, & legal help)
- Health, dental, vision, accident, critical illness, and life
insurance offered to eligible employees
- Years of Service Bonus - employees are given a bonus once they
reach a milestone anniversary
Shift Leader Requirements:
- Must be at least 21+ years of age at locations that serve
- Must be at least 18+ years of age at locations that do not
- Maintain a valid driver's license
- Maintain proof of auto insurance
- Acceptable driving record
- Reliable vehicle for going to the bank, picking up product, or
- Able to maintain a liquor license and any other required
permits at locations that serve alcohol
- Minimum of 2 years experience in restaurant operations, or
equivalent combination of education and experience
- Systems & Software - proficient level knowledge of Google
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drives customer-focused culture by serving as a role model in
resolving serious customer issues and training team members to meet
or exceed customer service standards
- Verifies food quality is at the highest standard
- Ensure the workplace is safe to both employees and customers by
facilitating safe work behaviors of the team
- Ensures that food safety standards are met in the store through
direct observation as well as follow up on food safety with team
- Respond quickly and respectfully to customer complaints.
- Make appropriate suggestions to customer's orders to increase
- Administer prompt, fair, and consistent corrective action for
any and all violations of company policies, standards, and
- Setting priorities, managing details, providing recognition,
and carrying out effective coaching to team members
- Verifying maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds are
being maintained to company standards
- Adheres to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in
accordance with company policies and procedures
- Maintains prescribed opening and closing hours for stores along
with following all security measures
- Train and develop team members within the store
- Analyzes sales, labor, inventory, and controllable on a
- Take specific corrective action to meet or achieve margin and
sales growth targets
- Demonstrate excellent teamwork.
- Complete all assigned duties.
- Attend all designated staff meetings and training
- Perform any other assignments or tasks assigned by your manager
- Able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50
- Able to be on your feet for extended periods of time.
Pizza King is loved by the communities that we are established in.
We ask that our employees take pride in their work and focus on
quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
**reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions**
Keywords: Pizza King, Bloomington , Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Columbus, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!