IT Field Service Technician
Company: The Staffing Resource Group, Inc
Posted on: April 10, 2021
IT Field Service Tech SRG offers flexible staffing solutions
with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire,
direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an
innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique
to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that
allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client
requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million
candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified
- Title: IT Field Service Technician
- Location: Bloomington, IN
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Hours: 3rd shift - 11pm-7:30am Sun - Thurs,
- Salary: Up to $23.00 hour paid weekly with benefits
- Employment Type: Contract Environment: This client manufactures
thousands of pharmaceutical, biologic, consumer health and beauty
products utilizing superior and innovative drug delivery
technologies to improve their value to patients and consumers. Our
customer believes in a "Patient First" culture putting patients at
the center of their work to ensure the safety, reliable supply and
optimal performance of our products. Isn't this the type of company
you want to work for? Job Requirements: Job Scope: Reporting to
Field Services Lead, the IT Field Services Technician ensures
proper computer operation so that end users can accomplish business
tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and
actively resolving end user help requests. Problem resolution may
involve the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools, as
well as require that the individual give in-person, hands-on help
at the desktop level.
- Image, deploy, replace workstations.
- Prioritize and schedule Windows 10 upgrades.
- Apply diagnostic utilities to aid in software and hardware
- Perform hands-on Windows 10 upgrades, including installing and
upgrading operating system, installing hardware, implementing file
backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Research software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and
frequently asked questions to aid in problem resolution.
- Perform other duties as assigned Skills Needed:
- Min of Technical school Cert or Associate degree - Must be IT
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience as an IT Technician or related
- Experience and familiarity with pharmaceutical, manufacturing
and/or GMP facilities.
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities, including
but not limited to the built-in Windows tools, general network
diagnostics such as PING, TRACERT, IPCONFIG, NSLOOKUP, etc. and
common 3rd party diagnostic applications freely available over the
- Knowledge of current workstation and printer hardware
- Strong knowledge with the inner workings of and Windows 7, and
- Extensive application support experience with all Microsoft
Office 2010, 2016 and Office 365 Products.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on
rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a
high-pressure environment. EOE/ADA
Keywords: The Staffing Resource Group, Inc, Bloomington , IT Field Service Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Bloomington, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!