Live-In House Monitor (Part-time)
Posted on: January 8, 2019
Have daily contact with several mental health clients and staff, intervene in problem situations, provide daily support and guidance for residents adjusting to community living, and help overcome obstacles in daily living. Be an appropriate role model for clients, adaptable in style, and must exercise good judgment.
THIS IS A PART-TIME POSITION
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responds to emergency or urgent situations, providing direct client assistance and accessing appropriate resources to ensure client and staff safety.
Prepares for each shift by receiving information from the outgoing staff members, reading the communication log and any posted messages, and checking/reading mail in assigned mailbox.
Follows agency protocols in emergencies, assisting in monthly fire and tornado drills.
Private bedroom with utilities and monthly stipend for individual in exchange for live-in position, (some limited hourly work may be included as part of job duties).
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: High school education or GED. Some mental health or healthcare experience preferred.
TIME TYPE:Part time
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
* HEALTH & WELLNESS
* Medical Coverage
* Dental Coverage
* Vision Coverage
* Flexible Spending Account
* Health Savings Account
* Short Term Disability
* Long Term Disability - Company Paid
* Wellness Programs - Company Paid
* FINANCIAL WELLBEING
* Competitive Compensation Packages
* Life Insurance - Company Paid
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
* 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
* Retirement and Financial Planning Services
* Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
* Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
* You have rights under the Family and Medical Leave Act
* CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH
* At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
* Tuition Reimbursement for company approved programs
* Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
* Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
* Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
* WORK LIFE BALANCE
* Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc.
* Company Paid Holidays in addition to Paid Time Off
* Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
* Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Centerstone, Bloomington , Live-In House Monitor (Part-time), IT / Software / Systems , Bloomington, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!