Advanced Software Engineer
Company: Hired by Matrix, Inc.
Posted on: August 24, 2019
- Our Client is seeking an Advanced Software Engineer in the
Software Development department.
- The Software Engineer plays a critical role in the delivery of
high quality products to the healthcare industry.
- A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate all
essential functions to effectively design and construct modern
software systems utilizing diverse technology sets while working
within and across cross functional and geographically dispersed
- Development, maintenance and integration of application
- Creates, uses, and promotes the use of development frameworks,
tools, methodologies and procedures to reduce future coding efforts
and increase functional consistency.
- Able to translate software requirements into a fully functional
- Knowledgeable of strong coding practices; implements logical
database designs, logical data models and relational data
definitions in support of corporate and customer information
- Experience with and knowledge of software development life
cycles and the activities that occur within lifecycles.
Qualifications Required Experience
- Bachelor's degree, Computer Science or Engineering
- Three year + Software Development experience Required Skills
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Great troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Desire and able to quickly learn new skills
- Strong C# Skills and experience.
- Strong Distributed System Design Skills, including experience
with web API development. Preferred Skills
- Major EHR System Development experience (Epic, Cerner,
AthenaHealth, PatientKeeper, etc.)
- Relational Database Experience (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL,
- Cloud Experience (AWS, Azure)
- Experience in Agile or Lean projects
- Experience with DevOps concepts including Continuous
Integration, Continuous Deployment, Infrastructure as code, and
- Experience or training in artificial intelligence techniques
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel
free to contact Ishwar at for additional information. Approx.
Duration: 6 months/RTH About Hired By Matrix Hired by Matrix, Inc.
founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise
(WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job
opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our
clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience
recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance,
Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing
disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and
dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have
fueled our success for over 30 years. Hired by Matrix offers our
contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days
and a 401k option after one year. Equal Opportunity Employer WBENC
Certified WOSB Certified *CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC
Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career
opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your
career goals! Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact
your career! Hired by Matrix Career Center: - provided by Dice
Keywords: Hired by Matrix, Inc., Bloomington , Advanced Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!