Product Builder I - Spencer, IN weekend 1 Job
Company: Boston Scientific
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Purpose and Passion Comprehensive Benefits Life-Work Integration
Community Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven
by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most
essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring
for human life, we're solving some of the most important healthcare
industry challenges. Together, we're one global team committed to
making a difference in people's lives around the world. This is a
place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose-improving
lives through your life's work.
In a team environment, perform assembly of a variety of medical
products. Perform a variety of assembly tasks with established
procedures which includes documentation and guidelines. Responsible
for inspecting product as it is assembled to ensure quality
standards and specifications are consistently met. Must be able to
communicate clearly with co-workers both in speech and in writing.
Work assigned daily.
- Perform assembly of medical devices as assigned. Perform all
aspects of assembly learned through on-the-job training.
- Understand and follow all BSC and GMP procedures required to
assemble product to specification. Prepare all necessary
documentation, check drawing specification, complete log sheets,
and maintain clean working area, print and inspect labels (if
- Communicate with team members to problem solve and resolve
- Perform special assignments and other duties as required.
- Ability to lift 20lbs on occasion.
- Must comply with all regulatory requirements and ISO 14001 and
BSC Environmental, Health and Safety standards and follow
procedures and instructions related to these
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of work experience in light
- Prior relevant work experience
- Prior knowledge of the job
- Performs routine task working from detailed written or verbal
- Prior related decision making skills
- Good attention to detail
- Able to follow complex work instructionsAbout us
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our
mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives
through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of
patients. If you're looking to truly make a difference to people
both around the world and around the corner, there's no better
place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Race, Color,
Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National
Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 477239
Nearest Major Market: Bloomington Indiana
Job Segment: Medical, Medical Technology, Law, Medical Device,
Environmental Health & Safety, Healthcare, Legal Associated topics:
blood collection, laboratory, medical, microbiology, mls, mlt,
molecular, pathology, sterile processing technician,
Keywords: Boston Scientific, Bloomington , Product Builder I - Spencer, IN weekend 1 Job, Other , Spencer, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!