Sr Tech, Cleaning Validation
Posted on: April 10, 2021
This is where you save and sustain lives At Baxter, we are
deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter,
your work makes a positive impact on people around the world.
You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we
know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.-Baxter's
products and therapies are found in almost every hospital
worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have
pioneered significant medical innovations that transform
healthcare.Together, we create a place where we are happy,
successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your
best work.-Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining
lives- where your purpose accelerates our mission.-Summary:This
position executes cleaning validation activities the meet worldwide
regulatory agency requirements, internal company standards/best
practices and current industry practices.- They support Cleaning
Validation Associates during cleaning studies and interact with
manufacturing to develop and validate cleaning procedures.- They
also train operators on the validated processes.- This position
reports to the Manager, Cleaning Validation.Essential Duties and
Responsibilities (these are primary responsibilities of the role
and the incumbent will perform other duties as assigned):
- Supports the facility equipment cleaning validation
- Assists in the development of equipment cleaning
- Verifies and assists the execution of cleaning validation
- Conducts or coordinates performance qualification execution for
new products and annual confirmations.
- Assists in preparation of validation summaries.
- Recommends process improvements and modifications to the
cleaning validation program as needed.
- Performs operator training.
- Performs periodic reviews of cleaning validation status.-Job
Requirements (Education, Experience and Qualifications):
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least 2 years experience in the pharmaceutical
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and
the ability to use enterprise software (examples include:- JDE,
BPLM, Pilgrim, Trackwise, etc.)Physical / Safety Requirements
- Duties may require overtime work, including nights and
- Use of hands and fingers to manipulate office equipment is
- Position requires sitting for long hours, but may involve
walking or standing for periods of time.
- Must be able to wear PPE as required.
- Must be able to gown for Grade C area.Equal Employment
OpportunityBaxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter
evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, protected veteran status,
disability/handicap status or any other legally protected
Reasonable AccommodationsBaxter is committed to working with and
providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with
disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you
need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or
interview process, please send an e-mail to Americas_TTA@baxter.com
and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact
Keywords: BAXTER, Bloomington , Sr Tech, Cleaning Validation, Other , Norman, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!