Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current
Machine Operator job in Columbus, IN. This is a long-term temporary
to hire opportunity. As a Machine Operator you will be responsible
for completing a variety of tasks within a production environment,
including distribution, quality, and production. If you meet the
qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Machine Operator job include:
• Operate benders, sizers, tubers and automated welders
• May assemble and inspect
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
• High School Diploma or GED education
• 1 year Warehouse, Production or Manufacturing Work Experience
• Physical Ability to lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly
• Willingness to work second shift up to 12 hours a day
• Ability to adhere to safety standards in manufacturing warehouse
We have openings on second shift. Monday through Friday. Up to 12
hours per shift.
Pay for this position is $12.95 plus overtime as needed. This is a
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as
a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse - General
Labor job Columbus, IN or any related opportunities with