Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current
Forklift Operator job in Columbus, IN. This is a long-term
temporary to hire opportunity. As a Forklift Operator you will be
responsible for completing a variety of tasks within a warehouse
environment, including distribution, quality, and production.
Two-years' Forklift Operator experience required. If you meet the
qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Forklift Operator job include:
• Moving material in and out of warehouse facility
• Lifting heavy objects up to 50 lbs
• Pallet jack or forklift operation
• Current Valid Driver?s License
• Ability to provide references from previous work experience
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
• High School Diploma or GED education
• Warehouse, Production or Manufacturing Work Experience
• Physical Ability to lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly
• Willingness to work second shift up to 12 hours a day
• Ability to adhere to safety standards in manufacturing warehouse
We have openings on second shift. Monday through Friday. Up to 12
hours per shift.
Pay for this position is $13.05 plus overtime as needed. This is a
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as
a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Warehouse - General
Labor job Columbus, IN or any related opportunities with