Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a current
Welder job in Columbus, IN. This is a long-term temporary
opportunity. As a Welder you will be responsible for completing a
variety of tasks within a warehouse environment. If you meet the
qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Welder job include:
• Mostly MIG hand welding, with some TIG on automotive line.
• Lifting heavy objects up to 50 lbs
• Must have close attention to detail and previous welding
• High School diploma / GED
• 1 – 2 Years? of Experience
• Availability during 2nd shift hours
• Able to stand on feet for up to 12-hour shifts
We have openings on second shift (Monday - Friday from 4PM – 4AM)
Pay for this position is $13.55/hr plus overtime as needed. This is
a long-term temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as
a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Welder job in
Columbus, IN or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled