AG/Truck Mechanic - Seymour IN
Company: Rose Acre
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Shop Labor: Repairs, maintains, and services equipment for Rose
Acre Farms and Rose Acre Farms Transport. Some work will be
performed at other locations than the shop. Mechanics primary
duties are working on equipment, but may be required to assist in
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: (non-exclusive list)
- Determines vehicle condition by conducting inspections and
- Keeps equipment available for use by completing preventive
maintenance schedules; installing component and part upgrades;
controlling corrosion; completing winterization procedures.
- Corrects vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing,
adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing
major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems,
such as, power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning,
fuel, emission, brake, steering, hydraulics; completes machine shop
operations; making adjustments and alignments including bearing
loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisms, governors, oil
systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units.
- Maintains vehicle records by annotating services and
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating
instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies;
performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintain a clean, safe and efficient working environment at all
- Performs any other tasks assigned by management.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDING EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
- High school diploma or G.E.D. is required.
- Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak
- Previous knowledge or experience in gas or diesel equipment
maintenance and repair.
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs on a daily basis.
- Must be highly organized and be able to work without continuous
direct supervision on the job.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule - working late if
necessary, and possibly working occasional weekends and holidays to
see that necessary repairs and maintenance are accomplished.
- Must be capable of organizing a list of tasks by priority and
accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
- Must maintain a strong sense of safety in dealing with Rose
Acre equipment both on and off Rose Acre property.
- Must be willing and able to comply with all of Rose Acres
employment, safety, and Biosecurity policies.
Esta posicin requiere poder hablar, entender, leer, y escribir
Keywords: Rose Acre, Bloomington , AG/Truck Mechanic - Seymour IN, Other , Seymour, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!