MDS - Float
Company: Trilogy Health Services
Posted on: June 12, 2021
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Do you share a passion for industry leading excellence, service,
and a fun work environment?
Travels to campuses as assigned to cover MDS Coordinator
vacancies, leaves, vacations and times of increased census.
Conducts and coordinates the development and completion of resident
assessment (MDS) in accordance with current rules, regulations and
guidelines that govern resident assessment, including
implementation of Care Area Assessments (CAAs) and Triggers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts and coordinates the assessment and evaluation of the
resident assessment (MDS) in accordance with regulatory
requirements and guidelines that govern the resident assessment,
including the implementation of CAAs and Triggers.
- Conducts or coordinates the interviewing of each resident for
the resident's assessment.
- Evaluates each resident's condition and pertinent medical data
to determine any need for special assessment activities or a need
to amend the admission assessment.
- Ensures that an initial resident assessment is completed within
the timeframe allowed by current regulations.
- Ensures that the baseline and comprehensive care plans are
completed within the timeframe allowed by current regulations.
- Ensures that quarterly and annual resident assessments and care
plan reviews are made on a timely basis, within the timeframe
allowed by current regulations.
- Informs all assessment team members of the requirements for
accuracy and completion of the resident assessment (MDS).
- Reaches out to specialists within the community to gather
resources in the achievement of care plan goals as needed.
- Prepares and electronically transmits timely reports to the
national Medicare and Medicaid databases.
- Ensures the accuracy of medical records and coding procedures
to ensure health campus/company information is entered timely and
- Develops a written plan of care (preliminary and comprehensive)
for each resident that identifies the problems/needs of the
resident and the goals to be accomplished for each problem/need
- Reviews and revises care plans and assessments as
- Interprets the department's policies and procedures to
employees, residents, visitors and government agencies, etc.
- Ensures that MDS notes are informative and descriptive of the
services provide and of the resident's response to the
- Follows all safety regulations, programs and policies and
- Follows resident's rights and responsibilities, including the
right of refusal.
- Completes training and in-servicing as assigned; attends
company training and meetings as required.
- Follows the company's policies and procedures regarding
resident complaints and/or grievances that indicate the action
taken to resolve the complaint and the current status of the
- Maintains professional/technical competencies and proficiencies
for job responsibilities.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Nursing degree from an accredited school or a certification
from a State Certified Program.
- LPN or RN license. Meets the State requirements and regulatory
code(s) for licensure or certification.
- Valid CPR certification.
- Three (3) to five (5) years' experience working in the MDS or
assessment role in a senior residential care, healthcare, senior
living industry or long-term care environment.
- Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the
Microsoft Office Suite of products.
Bloomington, IN area Bloomington Indiana
LIFE AT TRILOGY
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an
innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville,
KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a
certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best
Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to
grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity
for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company
and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you
care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Team Trilogy - It's Where You Belong
Keywords: Trilogy Health Services, Bloomington , MDS - Float, Other , Bloomington, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!