Fine Grind Operator - 2nd Shift
Company: The Heritage Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
This position is a part of our Fine Grind facility and team in
Cloverdale, IN on 2nd Shift (2 pm - 11 pm typically).
This position reports to:
Leadman and Plant Manager
Responsible for but not all inclusive:
- Working in a safe manner which includes wearing required PPE;
following all of MSHA and MCC safety policies, and reporting any
- Keeping work area clean, safe and free of hazardous
- Conduct bagging and preparation of materials.
- Verifying that final product is not contaminated and free of
foreign particles. Reporting any such deficiency or observations to
management and QA department is required.
- Communicating and assisting customers and/or haulers to
ascertain that their needs are being met.
- Conducting daily documented inspection of equipment, confirming
that it meets MSHA regulations.
- Following MSHA's and the company's procedures and best
- Daily equipment needs and maintenance; Scheduling and
communicating with the mechanics so the equipment will be ready for
operation at the scheduled time.
- Directing employees, vendors and contractors on daily
tasks/activities that they are assigned to maintain Safety, Quality
and efficient Productivity of the operation.
- Receiving parts, delivering/storing parts in proper locations
- Making certain the packing slips/paperwork are initialed as
received and submitted in a timely fashion.
- Continuous communication with the Quality Assurance department
to verify the plant is meeting the quality requirements and working
with QA towards resolution to correct any issues that might
- Operating various pieces of heavy equipment
- Performing laborer and cleanup duties
- Performing various maintenance duties
- May be called upon to assist with other duties not outlined
which will be determined by the Management Team.
- Ability to lift heavy objects (up to 75 lb.), pull or carry
objects, walk and stand for long periods of time and perform
strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions.
- Must be able to handle all elements of the weather.
- Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and
- Must have Valid Driver's License.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening
Keywords: The Heritage Group, Bloomington , Fine Grind Operator - 2nd Shift, Other , Cloverdale, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!