Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Audit the work of teams doing development to ensure that key
process steps are being performed.Develop tools/scripts to improve
quality assurance capability.Assist in industry/third party process
- Experience performing Software Quality Assurance work.
- Knowledge of PTC integrity is must.
- Assist in test process definition.
- 5+ years of Hands-on Quality assurance experience for safety
critical automotive systems and System Thinking.
- Knowledge of Industrial functional safety standards ISO26262,
AutoSPICE or CMMI is must.
- Solid understanding of Software Engineering principles with
focus on process adherence.
- Experience performing software quality assurance work, audit
and assess defect trends and recommend improvement.
- Established work practice along with distributed design
- Substantial Project management experience.
- BS/MS/BE in Electrical/Electronics/Computer/IT with relevant
Quality assurance experience.
- Automotive knowledge is good to have.
- Understand software development life cycle and processes.
- Ability to work with team.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Scripting skills and Systems thinking is good to have.
Keywords: KPIT, Bloomington , Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, Other , Columbus, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!