FOOD UNIT LEAD (FULL-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: July 23, 2021
Posted Date: Jul 8, 2021
APPLY: You can now complete your entire
job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
text JOB to 75000 &
search for the requisition ID
Click here to
- We have an opening for a full-time FOOD UNIT
- Location: Eastern Greene Schools- 10503
East State Rd 54, Bloomfield, IN 47424. Note: online
applications accepted only.
- Schedule: 7 AM- 3:30 PM. No
nights, weekends or holidays!
- Requirement: Supervisory and food service
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord
video introductions. Be more than just words on a
resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click
here to get a sneak
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be
interested in joining our team.
Want to influence a generation? How about working in a place where
you know you make a difference? At Chartwells, we provide over 2
million meals each day to students at more than 4,100 schools,
ranging from large public institutions to small charter and private
schools. Our goal is to ensure kids leave the cafeteria
happier and healthier than they come in. That’s why we serve food
kids love to eat and create programs that encourage fun and
Full time associates at Chartwells K-12 are offered many
fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Coordinates activities of other
food-service employees. Creates an enjoyable dining experience for
customers, staff and visitors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service by providing one-on-one
attention to detail.
- Oversees and participates in the preparation and service of
food and beverage items in accordance with company standards for
presentation, sanitation, safety and portion control.
- Helps plan menus.
- Ensures timely, efficient meal service; supervises serving of
- Responds to customer complaints in person at the time of the
complaint and via email for electronic complaints.
- Trains employees; assigns and coordinates work of employees to
promote efficiency and excellence in food and service.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules and
expedites work flow.
- Uses proper systems for completion of required
daily/weekly/monthly reports such as inventory-cash
reports-production records, payroll and time- keeping.
- Responsible for proper cash handling as established by the Food
Accounting Manual (deposits - petty cash - change funds).
- Orders food and other necessary supplies from approved sources
- Directs and participates in the overall sanitation and safety
of the facility and employees in accordance with company standards
and government regulations.
- Develops sanitation schedule and ensures food-service employees
adhere to the schedule for cleaning of kitchen and dining area and
washing of kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Issues written and oral instructions.
- Help select and orient employees; oversees staff training in
areas of responsibility.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box
Req ID: 578850
Keywords: Compass Group, Bloomington , FOOD UNIT LEAD (FULL-TIME), Other , BLOOMFIELD, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!