Posted on: September 12, 2021
Nussbaum has new opportunities for experienced flatbed drivers!
Our new flatbed division is growing fast and offers great
opportunities for drivers to earn more and enjoy first-rate
benefits. As a Nussbaum flatbed driver, you’ll earn $1,400 - $1,700
per week and get weekly home time. Plus, we’re offering a $3,000
transition bonus to help you settle in.
- $3,000 transition bonus for experienced flatbed drivers.
- Home weekly
- Drivers earn $1,400-$1,700 gross per week
- $1,400 gross minimum guarantee
- Opportunity to increase pay with bonuses!
- Activity Pay (total value of $0.08-0.12 per mile!)
- $30 for load pick-up
- $30 for load delivery
- $70 for tarping
- Late-model trucks with the comforts of home built-in
- Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
- Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Rider program
- Escalating paid time off & holidays
- Company-matched 401K retirement plan
- Paid Parking - All Paid/Reserved Parking is reimbursed.
- Paid Orientation at Nussbaum
- We cover travel, private lodging, and meals
We’re different and we like that. Our drivers do
Nussbaum Transportation Services was founded in 1945, with a
single truck by Alden Nussbaum. Over the last 75 years, we’ve been
building solid relationships with people and we owe our success to
the quality of our drivers. Our hiring philosophy, and the reason
so many drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate
picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one,
ensuring there are no surprises and that we never fall short of
We believe that the best drivers on the road deserve a smarter
pay scale that gets them the most money for their mileage. We pay
by practical miles rather than short miles and we bring it when it
comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We’ve been recognized as a
Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in
the top 20% of the industry. Beyond great pay, we make sure our
drivers get top-of-the-line equipment, high-tech maintenance, and
- Minimum age - 21
- No more than 3 moving violations or preventable accidents in
past 3 years
Keywords: Nussbaum, Bloomington , CDL-A Driver, Other , Bloomington, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!