Posted on: September 12, 2021
Primary duties include providing safe and timely mechanical and
electrical support, preventative maintenance, installation,
service, repair, troubleshooting and resolution for multiple
operating machines within a corrugated manufacturing environment.
Must be available for either 2nd shift or 3rd shift positions and
will require overtime and weekend work. Pay rate will be
$27.22/hour, plus shift differential.
• Providing mechanical and electrical support to converting and
corrugator facility, including trouble shooting and repair of
• Utilizing JDE work order system to ensure job priority and
efficient utilization of maintenance services
• Prioritizing non-emergency and break-in work order requests to
address safety and production needs
• Follow planned work order backlog according to facility
guidelines and utilize to schedule daily and weekly work list
• Developing hands-on knowledge and expertise of production
equipment, parts, functions and processes through observation and
engaging with employees on the production floor
• Serving as critical member to the Operating department team,
representing the interest of the group in all work activities both
internal and external to the facility
• Partner with Maintenance Technicians and Maintenance Supervisors
to review work requests and determine feasibility and safety
controls for work to be performed
You must also submit your application on our company website by
Shift start: 3:00PM or 11:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday, must be available for required overtime.
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Must have a 40 hour electrical certification or equivalent to be
considered for these positions.
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging
solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America,
South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates
through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging,
and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces
containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and
preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products
manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.
Keywords: WestRock, Bloomington , Maintenance Mechanic/Electrician, Other , Columbus, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!