Warehouse Distribution Team member - All Shifts
Location: North Vernon
Posted on: September 15, 2021
All applications are welcome. This location
has the greatest need for the below Full Time
- Weekday Nights
- Weekend Days
- Open Availability (any shift/any day)
What You Will Do
The RDC Operations Team Member is primarily responsible for
receiving, putting away, picking and shipping product within a
distribution center. This role is responsible for maintaining
quality by properly and safely handling the product, using customer
focused distribution. The activities performed by this role are
instrumental in a facility achieving or exceeding key performance
What We're Looking For
• Required to work a set schedule that may be changed/modified by
management based on the needs of the facility.
• Requires availability to work morning, afternoon, nights, or
weekends depending upon assigned shift and overtime based on the
needs of the facility.
• Must work in a distribution/warehouse environment
with the physical and environmental aspects typically associated
with such environment.
• Minimally must be able to lift 40 pounds; ability to lift up to
What You Need To Succeed
• Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Strong safety orientation and proven record of complying with
• Demonstrated track record of consistent and reliable on-the-job
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision or with a
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Experience in distribution center operations or previous
• Experience operating power equipment (e.g., forklift, reach
truck, yard truck)
• Experience performing detail-oriented tasks in a fast-paced
• Experience using spatial reasoning to position product
• Basic math and reading comprehension skills
• Basic computer skills
Keywords: Lowe's, Bloomington , Warehouse Distribution Team member - All Shifts, Other , North Vernon, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!